Students have the possibility to be within the dual-degree track of the GREEM master. Here below are the Universities with whom there is a dual-degree agreement involving the
GREEM international master:
- The Centro de Investigaciones en Optica (CIO), Leon Mexico
- The Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DKUT), Nyeri Kenya
Students who are already in these Universities or who prefer to go through these Universities can get in touch with local point of contact. Feel free to let us know
) if do not know where/who is the contact point in these Universities.
Students who apply directly to the GREEM master and thus willing to come at Besan├žon France from the 1st year, but who would like to be enrolled in dual-degree should inform us
) as early as possible, no latter than the two months after starting the 1st year level.
Note that to be enrolled in the dual-degree training, the student must perform half-time of the two years in each University (UBFC and the partner University).
Mobility experience is essential in the GREEM international master training. Academic exchange of some months is possible for the students, without exceeding 6 months.
Students at the 1st year level of GREEM will be informed of such possibilities.
Another mobility experience can also be got through internships in a laboratory of a University outside France or in a company outside France.
Among the places who hosted or host our students:
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), St John's Newfoundland Canada
- The Centro de Investigaciones en Optica (CIO), Leon GTX Mexico
- Precision Mechatronics Laboratory, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, The University of Newcastle (UON), Callaghan/Newcastle, NSW Australia
- Laboratory for Dynamics and Control of Nanosystems, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Texas at Dallas (UTD), Dallas TX USA
For students in any University in the world and who would like to do a incoming mobility and follow some courses of the GREEM, please contact us (HERE
That could be possible.